Which CPR class should I take in Marin County?

This is a good question. There are two levels of American Heart Association CPR certification that you can attend in Marin County: CPR for Healthcare Providers or Heartsaver CPR.

If you are not in the medical field, you can take Heartsaver CPR which covers Adult CPR, Child CPR, Infant CPR, choke-saving for all age groups, and how to use a defibrillator. This is for the following professions: coaches, teachers, social workers, construction, child care (EMSA approved), personal trainers, nannies, parents, babysitter, or anyone not in the medical field.

Upcoming Heartsaver CPR classes in Marin

If you are in the medical field (EMT, nurse, doctor, physical therapist, hospital worker, paramedic, lifeguard, fireman, dentist) you should take the:

BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR Class

This course covers Adult CPR, Child CPR, Infant CPR, how to use an AED, 2 person CPR for all ages, choke-saving and how to use a bag valve mask and a pocket mask.

CPR Class for Medical Professionals in Marin County

Marin County CPR Training for Medical Professionals