Heartcode BLS eLearning Skills Session in the Bay Area
The American Heart Association has developed a blended BLS eLearning Class that is called Heartcode or BLS eLearning. These courses consist of a student taking an online written test, reading, and skills combined with testing with an American Heart Association instructor. The online portion is about 1.5 hours and the skills testing with an American Heart Association instructor is about one hour.
The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider CPR eLearning (online) Course (BLS/BCLS) offers a flexible training option for busy healthcare professionals. This AHA BLS CPR course covers CPR, choking, AED, 2 person CPR, and barrier devices for all age groups. This course is for BLS renewal, recertification, or first time students.
Register and View Dates and Times
Who Should Attend This AHA BLS Class
- Doctors, nurses, nursing students, CNAs, nursing assistants
- Dentists (Receive 4 CE credits from Dental Board of CA (RP4302)
- Physical therapists, massage therapists, acupuncturists
- EMTs, paramedics, phlebotomists, lifeguards
- Anyone currently in the medical or healthcare field
- Anyone going into the medical or healthcare field
BLS eLearning Flyer
Registration – How to Sign up for this course
If you prefer to take the full course, you can view upcoming classes here: